MEDIUM and LOW PRESSURE UV SYSTEMS
Designed for Commercial Swimming Pools and Spas.
These UV systems have been specifically designed to utilize a specially tuned medium pressure broad spectrum mercury lamp housed within a 316 SS polished reactor, incorporating Uvaray® microprocessor control, unique Smartdrive® automatic wiper system, UV intensity monitoring, and power turndown for overnight operation. Units are available for flows up to 4,400gpm.
- NSF Listed
- Uvaray microprocessor control -Full control over all operating functions with data logging and BMS compatible
- Smartdrive wiper system - simple and reliable wiper system with fully automatic and manual settings
- Easy to maintain - Functional design results in reduced labor costs
- Improved environment - reduces combined chlorine
- Chemical usage - minimizes chemical addition to pool water and improves water clarity
- Effective against cryptosporidium - Medium pressure UV is proven effective against chlorine resistant species such as cryptosporidium parvum
- Lower combined chlorine - Destruction of chloramines minimizes bather health risk due to inhalation and skin adsorption and also reduces the occurrence of corrosion within the pool environment.